Friday, January 23, 2009

PET WORLD !!!! PET WORLD !!!! IN CORELDRAW)

PET WORLD !!!! PET WORLD!!(IN CORELDRAW)

WANNA PLAY!!!!!!!!!
JUST TELL ME ARE U CRAZY ABOUT PET??
If you are then HERE is the logo about pet!TO BE FRANK I LOVE ANIMALS ...AND I HAVE GOT A PET DOG .I call it BARKY ...IT'S SO CUTE!!!I play with it all the time .
So getting idea from BARKY .I decided to create a logo desing for my favorite pet..A DOG and A CAT..They love to play...and i've drawn balls in front of them.....& at last you could see both are looking in a playful mood.




I hope you'd love it!

THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I
can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

Take a look at my site quest protein bars