Sunday, January 25, 2009

LOGO FOR CABLE NETWORKS!! LOGO FOR CABLE NETWORKS!!

LOGO FOR CABLE NETWORKS!!

HERE is the logo design that truly made from the bottom of my heart.The design has been created for the companies that are dealing in HOME CABLE NETWORKS.As it has got all the vital details regarding cable industry, the BIG DISH ILLUSTRATION......&........ RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS.......I'm sure you'd like that dish idea but what about the residential buildings???
You must be wondering....Is residential buildings have something to do with this design???
& the answer is YES.. AS THE CABLE INDUSTRY IS SPREAD WIDELY OVER THE RESIDENTIAL AREAS.....THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO DRAW IT BEHIND THE BIG DISH!


HOPE U'D LIKE IT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article. I will be experiencing many of these issues as well..



My web-site quest bars