Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LOGO FOR APARTMENTS! LOGO FOR APARTMENTS!

LOGO FOR APARTMENTS!

Here is the logo on the housing concept.If you are in a business dealing with APARTMENTS for rent or for sale! then i think this sort of logo will work best for your company,as it has got the very details(e.g houses) that the clients look for!!!! They can directely understand the business that company is in by looking at this concept based logo.
JUST TAKE A GLANCE !!!!!!








I HOPE YOU'D LIKE IT!
THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by error,
while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
just like to say kudos for a remarkable post
and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to look over it all at the moment
but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.


Feel free to visit my weblog: quest bars