Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LOGO ABOUT TRACKS!!! LOGO ABOUT TRACKS!!!

LOGO ABOUT TRACKS!!!

THIS is all about TRACKS....that plays a vital role in our day to day life,it gives us a lesson that keep moving in life no matter how hard the difficulties be..we drive to different places NON STOP..so i got inspired form the tracks that KEEP US MOVING,so i decided to create a logo that has moving tracks in it..and the result is below you can see how GOOD it looks..








TRACKS! TRACKS! TRACKS!

DO YOU LOVE IT???????

I LOVE IT TOO.........

THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like
to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested
in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to
seeing it expand over time.

Review my webpage: quest bars