Friday, January 23, 2009

AGENT'S CAP!!! AGENT'S CAP!!! (IN CORELDRAW)

AGENT'S CAP!!! (IN CORELDRAW)

AGENT'S CAP!!!
This is the cap that you might have seen in magzines,where the agent wearing the cap discuss about the some sort of stuff or a person who conduct surveys..........

it's quite easy to make this shape with the use of shape tools and after that we blend the two layers to give the beautiful effect that could be seen beneath the agent 001... looking nice ....isn't it???





hope you'd like it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?

I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my
diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
Thankyou!

Also visit my web blog: quest bars