Sunday, January 18, 2009

GETTING STARTED WITH CORELDRAW! AMAZING STUFF! CORELDRAW.

GETTING STARTED WITH CORELDRAW!

CORELDRAW 12 !



It's an amazing stuff for creating logos and advertisements for magzines. i've just started and to be frank i can't take my eyes off it! As it has got many tools to play around like Artistic media tool,3 d effect,shaping tools,background textures .... patterns ,transperancy tool etc..



I have created a MAGAZINE COVER. Just take a glance at the COVER below.



I HOPE You'd like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Very useful information particularly the final section :
) I care for such information a lot. I used to be looking
for this certain info for a very long time. Thanks and best
of luck.

Look into my blog post; quest protein bars