Friday, September 18, 2009

" Scintillating Christmas Balls "


" Scintillating Christmas Balls "


Hmm , personally i just love this wallpaper , which has took my 4 hours of creative energy....


A lot of time has gone into the refined details of the three balls . I have tried my best give it 100 percent reality look, and i don't know i am successful or to what extent ?


Sup, i am leaving this up to my wise audience on DavientArt to decide !My dear friends how is this graphic illustration?


Is it real ?

Is it exciting or a sublime "dud"?


Kindly put forth your precious comments on this........

Or even if you don't like it , please tell me where's the flaw?

I will work on it on the word go ....And will keep working and improving this one untill its perfectly real....

1 comment:

Galaxy6139 said...

wow... I like your creations. they look cool ^^