Wednesday, September 23, 2009

" Romantic Starry Night "

Romantic date with a "Starry Night"






Yes, we all remember our first "love's", especially we long for those memoirs of unforgettable romantic dates in the night on a secluded island.

The whole scene of a "Romantic date with a starry night" appears like a movie set , with all the natural forces trying their best to make this "romantic moment" the perfect master piece, with stars twinkling in joy after seeing a couple tweeting the melodies of love, the birds also seem to enjoying the occassion : they are so soaked in romantic aura that they seem to have forgotten that they are getting late for thier nest : "Truly they are spell binded by the romantic panaroma in the mud island"................


For all my friends on "DA", this wallpaper will splash the romantic images from their past.

Looking forward to hear from you.......

5 comments:

Candylette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

such a romantic stary night.awesome!

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to
tell someone!

Take a look at my blog post :: Quest protein bars

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


my blog: quest bars

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.