Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"plastic apple effect"

"Plastic effect"


Yes, this is real "plastic apple effect" i have created for one of my client: Apple Dsigns .



the client was so happy to see this effect , that he has now awarded me the web desiging of his official web site.



I have never thought in my wildest dreams that my graphic design will bring in the complete web-designing project of Apple Dsigns.

This is great.Isn't it?








Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks a lot.

3 comments:

Candylette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parveen said...

Hi! candice chin...
Thanks a lot for your precious feedback.

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, its impressive post about educationand
entirely defined, keep it up all the time.

Stop by my site ... quest protein bars