Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CHANNELS & MASKING featuring Deke McClelland! (photoshop GURU)

CHANNELS & MASKING featuring Deke McClelland!! { photoshop GURU}


…one of my all-time favorite Photoshop instructors and authors, and the only guy named Deke I’ve ever known;
-------Deke McClelland-------.
I’ve been a fan of Deke’s work since I got totally hooked on his book, The Photoshop Bible, back when I was just a Photoshop cub.
Not only did I learn a tremendous amount from that book, but I loved his irreverent style and would find myself laughing out loud while I was learning from him.

Watch. Rinse. Repeat.
Along the way, I mention some links. Do check out!
-For the images, fotolia.com/deke
-For the videos, lynda.com/deke
-For the books, deke.oreilly.com
-For more free masking videos, dekedotcom.blip.tv
-For still more videos, youtube.com/dekepod
-For 24/7 love action, deke.com

so, what are you waiting for???
Take a glance at all these links & i hope you'd find it very useful...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.



My site quest bars