Saturday, December 27, 2008

LIGHT BURST EFFECT IN Photoshop

LIGHT BURST EFFECT(PHOTOSHOP)



This effect ..i could still remember it.one of my close friend opened a digital studio in a metro city.One day, he called me up at midnight and asked me to create a design of the poster for its studio named cynade studio & on his request i created a design that is shown below.as i am the beginner in this field so it took a bit long time to give final touch to it. JUST TAKE A GLANCE .......




I Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ur blog Is very nice

web design company, web designer, web design India,website design,web design

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
wished to mention that I've really enjoyed browsing your
weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing
on your feed and I am hoping you write again very
soon!

Feel free to visit my blog: quest bars